Re: FTP server installation problem

From: MA (Not_at_Known.com)
Date: 02/04/05

    Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 12:15:01 -0000

    Hello,
          I am pretty sure that the Firewall is off. I turned it off completly.
    Where is the FTP log?

    Best regards

    "Bernard" <qbernard@hotmail.com.discuss> wrote in message
    > looks like ftp is not accepting the connection.
    > post the ftp log entries here.
    >
    > are you sure firewall is off ?
    >
    > --
    > Regards,
    > Bernard Cheah
    > http://www.tryiis.com/
    > http://support.microsoft.com/
    > http://www.msmvps.com/bernard/
    >

    > "MA" <Not@Known.com> wrote in message
    > > Hello,
    > > I turn off the firewall to make sure that it doesn't make any problem
    > > for now.
    > > I am using ftp.exe ( the command line ftp program that comes with
    > > windows).
    > > I use the following command in cmd box:
    > >
    > > c> ftp localhost
    > > connected to FTP_SERVER
    > > connection closed by remote host
    > > ftp>
    > >

    > > What is the problem?
    > >
    > > Best regards

    • Re: Question re: atguard
      ... much of a firewall. ... They do block intruders and ads, ... The only difference is the connection showing the connection ... >> Regards, ...
      (comp.security.firewalls)
    • Re: Question re: atguard
      ... much of a firewall. ... They do block intruders and ads, ... The only difference is the connection showing the connection ... >> Regards, ...
      (comp.security.firewalls)
    • Re: Downloading Zip file from internet.
      ... Pro as OS and Mcafee virusscan and Firewall. ... > S Bans wrote: ... >> Regards, ...
    • Re: Sonicwall Pro 3060 problem: Idle telnet clients are dropped after 6-7 minutes
      ... yeap, but if there isn't going any traffic, how could the firewall ... know that the connection is still alive? ... Best regards, ...
      (comp.security.firewalls)
    • Re: Turnover in Toastmasters
      ... She wants to finance long regards regarding Oscar's orchestra. ... practise less while you're paying across a organisational formulation. ... No practical helpful passages constantly offset as the implicit ... mixing in connection with your primary collection. ...
      (comp.arch.embedded)