Viewing OLE-object field

Hi,
i want to view an OLE-object field (inside an Access database) in my HTML
pages with ASP (or PHP..think it's the same).
I don't know how can I do this...
I obtain the value of the record trough the recordset

recordset.Fields('photo').value

but I don't know how can I use this...

Sorry for my English

  • Need help with using Access databases on the web
    ... Our club is setting up a web site (HTML & ASP) with some information that ... will be provided by an Access database. ... "Workgroup identification file". ...
    (comp.databases.ms-access)
  • Re: Access on the Internet
    ... If you use a server-side technology such as ASP or ASP.NET that returns HTML ... to the client, the user should not need anything other than a web browser. ... wanted to know is does a user accessing an Access database across the web ...
    (microsoft.public.access.modulesdaovba)
  • Re: HTML from Access Database
    ... Is there a way to execute HTML from an Access database on an ASP page? ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage)