Preventing PopUp Ads
- From: MikeJoel <none>
- Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 17:40:51 -0500
Using VB 5 Pro
Is there a way to prevent popup ads?
I know the documentComplete is fired for every document.
I also know I can stop new pages from loading in the NewWindow2.
But how can I prevent a new window if the user didn't click something
to cause it.
Also is it possible to allow new windows if the user clicked a link
that opens in a new window but not allow one the just does it without
- Prev by Date: Re: Mem leak on BINDVERB_POST in Asynchronous Pluggable Protocol
- Next by Date: Document complete handler not being called
- Previous by thread: Catching any and all script function calls when automating IE
- Next by thread: Document complete handler not being called