not running applet
- From: "Ricardo Martinez" <ricardo1973@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 19:00:45 -0600
I am trying to log to this page: http://idse.imss.gob.mx/imss/ (i allready
have a certificate that it requires) The page requires java 1.4.1 by force.
when i browse through the ISA server 2000 SP2 FP1 i get the message in the
status bar 'subprogram applet_secuencia notinited'
When i browse through a dial-up conexion (without the ISA server) in the
same computer i can log in fine and use the page perfectlly so i suppose
that the problem should be in the ISA server.
Can somebody tell what is wrong and how can i fix it. I dont have to much
experience in isa server so i need detailed instructions.
- Prev by Date: Re: ISA server 2006 and microsoft client protection
- Next by Date: isa unistallation problem
- Previous by thread: Re: ISA server 2006 and microsoft client protection
- Next by thread: isa unistallation problem