not running applet

I am trying to log to this page: http://idse.imss.gob.mx/imss/ (i allready
have a certificate that it requires) The page requires java 1.4.1 by force.

when i browse through the ISA server 2000 SP2 FP1 i get the message in the
status bar 'subprogram applet_secuencia notinited'

When i browse through a dial-up conexion (without the ISA server) in the
same computer i can log in fine and use the page perfectlly so i suppose
that the problem should be in the ISA server.

Can somebody tell what is wrong and how can i fix it. I dont have to much
experience in isa server so i need detailed instructions.

Thanks

  • Java/ActiveX Web publishing...
    ... I have set this rule to forward to the ISA server. ... I also have four wireless network cameras which each contain their own web ... server which run both java and activex controls for viewing live video. ... Can anyone tell me what I should do to make the activex and java controls ...
    (microsoft.public.isaserver)
  • 407 error with Java.
    ... I'm trying to get a mapping program that was written in java and exists on a ... remote site to work in my browser. ... My ISA server is part of an SBS 2000 server. ...
    (microsoft.public.isaserver)
  • Re: Buttons gehen nicht mehr
    ... Hilfe & Infos rund um den ISA Server: http://www.msisafaq.de ... Java war da auch noch drin? ... mehr auf dem Client ausgeführt. ... dass das Form nur in einem Browser abgeschickt wird. ...
    (microsoft.public.de.german.entwickler.dotnet.asp)
  • Sun Java /Authentifizierung
    ... Ich hab ein Problem mit der Java Authentifizierung. ... Server 2003+ ISA Server 2000 ...
    (microsoft.public.de.german.isaserver)
  • Re: How do I require a client certificate when publishing a Web se
    ... I've exactly the same problem as Bill - ISA returns Error 401 and the HTTP ... I've noticed that in "Choose certificate" dialog there is bad name od the ... ISA server, there is correct name of the certificate in the dialog. ... SSL listener to SSL Client Certificate Authentication, ...
    (microsoft.public.isa.publishing)