anonymous denied/failed - destination IP of the ISA Server 2004

Hello.

Why are there a lot of entries in the Web Proxy log
with internal IP to ISA Server's IP from "anonymous"?
The protocol is http and the user's IE 6 browser is
set to use the ISA Server as http proxy (no Firewall
client).

These many "denied" entries are in between
"allowed" entries from the client's IP with the
user's name.

What's causing this? ISA Server is working hard
in denying requests to ITSELF?

Thanks in advance for someone who can explain
this phenomenon, and how to prevent this.

  • Re: HTTPS Using Web Proxy
    ... The ISA log displays the following on the error. ... HTTP Method = ... I created a HTPPS 444 protocol set to TCP port 444 and assigned it to my ... At first I was getting a error code: 502 Proxy Error and fixed that by ...
    (microsoft.public.isa)
  • Re: ADFS, ISA and SSL offloading
    ... I finally enabled logging on the ADFS ... Looking at this made me perform Link Translation in ISA and that's it, ... about it that is different than any normal SSL web app. ... embedded within the HTTP protocol. ...
  • Re: FrontEnd/BackEnd Vs ISA (reverse proxy)
    ... This is called SSL-bridging and you can configure it to be either HTTP or HTTPS ... A2 - Since ISA can cache some portion of the OWA pages, you get a performance gain by placing ISA between the ... site and a few remote site with a very a poor ... I have in DMZ an ISA Server used for reverse proxy. ...
  • Re: FrontEnd/BackEnd Vs ISA (reverse proxy)
    ... This is called SSL-bridging and you can configure it to be either HTTP or HTTPS ... A2 - Since ISA can cache some portion of the OWA pages, you get a performance gain by placing ISA between the ... site and a few remote site with a very a poor ... I have in DMZ an ISA Server used for reverse proxy. ...
    (microsoft.public.isaserver)
  • Re: FrontEnd/BackEnd Vs ISA (reverse proxy)
    ... This is called SSL-bridging and you can configure it to be either HTTP or HTTPS ... A2 - Since ISA can cache some portion of the OWA pages, you get a performance gain by placing ISA between the ... site and a few remote site with a very a poor ... I have in DMZ an ISA Server used for reverse proxy. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange2000.connectivity)