anonymous denied/failed - destination IP of the ISA Server 2004
- From: "C C" <someone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 18:50:11 GMT
Why are there a lot of entries in the Web Proxy log
with internal IP to ISA Server's IP from "anonymous"?
The protocol is http and the user's IE 6 browser is
set to use the ISA Server as http proxy (no Firewall
These many "denied" entries are in between
"allowed" entries from the client's IP with the
What's causing this? ISA Server is working hard
in denying requests to ITSELF?
Thanks in advance for someone who can explain
this phenomenon, and how to prevent this.
- Prev by Date: Re: Any idea about adding Big Network to my ISA Firewall?
- Next by Date: restriction web site list
- Previous by thread: ISA 2004 and MSN share app
- Next by thread: Re: anonymous denied/failed - destination IP of the ISA Server 2004