Re: Banned Websites

Hi,

>I am migrating from one "proxy" server and will have ISA do the job
>for me. One thing I do not like is that there are no built-in content
>filtering lists. Is there a a way to block websites in this manner or
>with keywords? I figured out blocking via urls. Thanks.

this should help you?!
http://www.isaserver.org/articles/2004firewallblocklist.html

regards Jens
www.nt-faq.de

  • Re: ISA 2004 & companyweb
    ... Server, the traffic will still be handled by the ISA Server because the ... "Bypass proxy server for local addresses" option is disabled, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: ISA server 2004 and Bluecoat proxy
    ... i want to mention that we have configured a backup rout (backup bluecoat ... i want to ask about event 14130 that related to web proxy chain fauilire. ... If you were able to work around the upstream proxy server, ... upstream ISA Server, you might want to change it back. ...
    (microsoft.public.isa.configuration)
  • RE: Proxy Server in SBS 2000
    ... sites through port 443. ... If you install ISA 2000 on the SBS 2000 server, ... Connections->LAN Settings, tick the Use proxy server for your LAN, and then ... Is ISA 2000 installed on the SBS Server? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Poor client web browsing performance
    ... I've switched all our users from an old proxy 2.0 server to ISA 2004, ... That DNS server is configured with the ISA server's internal NIC ... The first firewall policy rule is called "unrestricted internet ...
    (microsoft.public.isa.configuration)
  • Re: Need help with ISA setup.
    ... Key in your SBS (ISA) Server's NetBIOS name and port 8080 in the Proxy Settings boxes. ... Click the Action tab and choose Routing them to a specified upstream server. ... Point the default gateway to the ISA Server and the clients will be a SecureNAT client. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)