Re: ISA 2004 How to Open Ports

Tom Shinder's book is the best you can get.

=?Utf-8?B?TE1J?= <LMI@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in

Is there any good literature out there so that i can get more fimalar
with this

"Asher_N" wrote:

=?Utf-8?B?TE1J?= <LMI@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in

I ahve a couple of aaplciation that need ports open to access the
internet. Current I have a Linksys router with everything block
except a couple of ports. I also have IIS running and ISA 2004
running. How can i open up port so I can let these application that
require certina port open. Is there any good documentation.

Thanks

You create an access rule.

You don't open 'ports' you allow protocol definitions.

  • Re: Tips On Security & Replication
    ... > ports are open, I am looking for tips on how to make the system ... Why is IIS running on a workstation? ... replication, ...
    (microsoft.public.access.replication)
  • Re: ISA 2004 How to Open Ports
    ... Current I have a Linksys router with everything block except ... I also have IIS running and ISA 2004 running. ... You don't open 'ports' you allow protocol definitions. ...
    (microsoft.public.isa)
  • Re: Questions... (routers and firewalls)
    ... | I had a Linksys router, but when I moved it must have gotten broken. ... | router through any of the ports. ... I was looking at the 129$ Linksys router at ... normal Internet acces. ...
  • Re: Port forwarding to a client for VOIP
    ... the ports aren't doing anything are going anywhere. ... Instant Messaging with ISA Server ... Firewall client can handle complex protocols without an application filter. ... Microsoft Internet Security & Acceleration Server: ...
    (microsoft.public.isa.configuration)
  • [VulnWatch] 3Com OfficeConnect Remote 812 ADSL router exposes internal LAN computers ports during ou
    ... ports during outbound and inbound TCP and UDP sessions. ... The 3Com 812 is a widely-deployed router, found in many ISPs ADSL lines. ... for internet access. ...
    (VulnWatch)