Re: Client Authentication using certificate - Can this only work with the entreprise CA?

Hello

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;840614

regards,

Henk

"Solo" <dragoonn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I am setting up a web publishing rule to allow remote users access our
internal web site, these users needs to be authenticated using the
certificates we issued.

We have a standalone CA and also the ISA server is not part of the
domain member, therefore we cannot authenticate users against a domain
controller through active directory mapping. Is there a way to
authenticate the client certificate at the ISA server?

Would really appreciated any help~~

  • Re: Can I install ISA server without making Schema Mods?
    ... just set the proxy server in IE properties page. ... client side software or AD Schema Modifications!. ... > ISA Server, even in single adapter mode, is not a worthless spending in any ... >>> wanting to be able to authenticate users. ...
    (microsoft.public.isa)
  • Re: Certificate Services - What is it?
    ... Are you looking to get strong authentication of the clients or just protect ... SSL does require certificates, ... authenticate the server to the user and to authenticate the user to the ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Smart card EAP authenticarion on Windown 2003 RRAS server
    ... access policies to allow only EAP 'Smart card or other certificate' ... using their smart cards or certificates stored on their computers. ... I would like to permit access only to users who can authenticate ... There is no 'ONLY Smart card' EAP type that I could ...
  • Re: Active Directory Integration
    ... I did create a security group and placed a user into it, ... When I log into "ISA Server Management" I am logging in with a Domain Admin ... account that has full administrative permissions, however, if I log in as the ... I need to authenticate with the Active Directory before ...
    (microsoft.public.isa.configuration)
  • Re: Adobe Download Manager and ISA Server 2000
    ... Make sure that the "Authenticate all users" option is not ... create an access rule that allows HTTP traffic for "All Users" and ... All clients behing the ISA Server ... >>> box can not install Adobe because the Download Manager will not run. ...
    (microsoft.public.isa)