Re: Suspiscious entries in the ISA 2000 Log

Just an Exchange 2k3 server. We do not host a website in house? I am afraid
that we are exposed somehow.

"ZVR" wrote:

> I don't see anything wrong with your log. Just some anonymous connections to
> a web server published through your ISA... you do have a web server
> published for the outside world, right?
>
> Virgil
>

> "COB" <COB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > Not sure what this is but I am concerned. When looking at the log files,
> > we
> > have always seen just the internal private ip address. Last week, we had
> > entries that didnt belong and we are not sure what they are doing there.
> > Is
> > there a simple explanation for this? FYI (24.x.x.x is our outside ip
> > address
> > COPS is our ISA server name). The first 2 entires are cable companies - 1
> > of
> > who we use, but the other is from China. Why do we see entries in the log
> > that are outside our private network?
> >
> > 24.121.122.146 anonymous 2005-08-19 00:28:50 W3ReverseProxy COPS -
> > 24.x.x.x
> > - - - 5697 - - TCP GET http://24.x.x.x/ - - 12202 0x8
> >
> > 24.240.242.199 anonymous 2005-08-19 01:56:03 W3ReverseProxy COPS -
> > 24.x.x.x
> > - - - 5697 - - TCP GET http://24.x.x.x/ - - 12202 0x8
> >
> > 211.98.186.199 anonymous 2005-08-19 08:43:21 W3ReverseProxy COPS -
> > 24.x.x.x
> > - - - 5697 - - TCP GET http://24.x.x.x/ - - 12202 0x8

  • Re: write with cURL
    ... execute permissions. ... This is assuming that the PHP script runs ... of potential security risks from other users on the same server. ... web server itself is part of the group. ...
    (alt.php)
  • Re: Reg: Immediate requirement for multiple skills from our direct client.Only phone interview
    ... Visual Studio can preview ASP.NET pages but Dreamweaver ... caught by the server side code behind, but in terms of pure HTML, ... Of course, if you are using IIS as the web server, ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)
  • RE: System.Data.SqlClient "Timeout expired" causing ASP.net web applic
    ... There are many values here that can shutdown the aspnet_wp. ... > update tables on a Web Server running SQL Server 2000. ... > formation(DataSet currentBalances): Timeout expired. ...
  • Re: web service architecture question
    ... To assume that we have all the security we will ever need is a bad one. ... ways to breach a server, and the separatin of the web and app server is one ... You can use remoting or web services. ... The web server will be exposed outside the ...
  • RE: System.Data.SqlClient "Timeout expired" causing ASP.net web applic
    ... There are many values here that can shutdown the aspnet_wp. ... > update tables on a Web Server running SQL Server 2000. ... > formation(DataSet currentBalances): Timeout expired. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)