Re: ISA2004 - multiple external interfaces

Correct, but Windows2003 is a router. I'm not trying to shape or redirect
traffic just trying to let traffic coming in on one interface stay on that
interface. When looking at the listener config it allows for configuration
of multiple external IPs - does it indeed only allow 1?

-trevor

.