Re: ISA2004 - multiple external interfaces

Correct, but Windows2003 is a router. I'm not trying to shape or redirect
traffic just trying to let traffic coming in on one interface stay on that
interface. When looking at the listener config it allows for configuration
of multiple external IPs - does it indeed only allow 1?

-trevor

"A.Klimkin" <aklimkin at mail dot ru> wrote in message
> ISA2004 is not a router. It's firewall. It's unable to support more than
> single external interface (the one with DG property configured) out of the
> box.
> Take a look at 3rd party add-ons for ISA server to handle multiple
> external links or place extra router in front of it.
>
> Regards,
> Andrew
>
> "Trevor Miller" <tmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> I've got limited success in running ISA 2004sp1 with multiple external
>> interfaces, achieved mostly through RRAS config where VPN traffic
>> (defined by a particular IP destination) routes through the primary
>> external interface (isp#1) and all other traffic routes through the
>> secondary external interface (isp#2). The problem comes from inbound web
>> traffic arriving on the primary external interface and not finding it's
>> way back out. I've tried setting up 2 default gateways with different
>> metrics but no help. I was thinking of establishing a network rule in
>> ISA for "route" from external to external. Also potentially explicitely
>> defining the external networks but that would require a ruleset rewrite.
>>
>> Any thoughts?
>>
>> -trevor

  • Re: Probleme with nm-16am v1.0
    ... the router worked perfectly until electrical outage then the tow cards ... sh start - displays the time the config was last saved *however* ... modem country microcom_hdms europe ... interface FastEthernet0/0 ...
    (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)
  • Re: lo0 for management
    ... have SNMP, AAA, syslog, etc configured) to use it, the router will use the ... IP address of the output interface as the source address of the packet. ... Configure the loopback to use a /32 mask. ... config for loopback0? ...
    (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)
  • Re: Cisco 1841 Router
    ... I have a Cisco 1841 Router ... unsure if I need the Multilink because there will be only one T1 ... You should use a multilink interface to "bond" several physical links. ... post your config when you get it close - we may be able to help ...
    (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)
  • Re: VLAN Basics
    ... corresponding config on the router if there was one, ... I am seeing this kind of hardware available for VLAN configs ... VLAN Interface Support · Support for VLAN interface configuration for ...
    (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)
  • Cisco T1 Internet Config
    ... I am pretty new to cisco router config, but I have looked at various router ... in our main office have ip on their serial interface. ... encapsulation frame-relay IETF -- Do I need this line? ...
    (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)