Re: SMTP disconnect

From: Thomas W Shinder [MVP] (tshinder_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 11/03/04

Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 06:37:52 -0600

Hi Todd,

What version of ISA firewall are you using?

Thanks!

--
Tom
www.isaserver.org/shinder
"Todd" <Todd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
: Email from a particular customer of ours seems to be getting disconnected
: when it attemtps to connect to our ISA server.  Ran netmon and did a
capture
: and it seems to disconnect when sending server issues an ehlo command.
Any
: thoughts from anyone?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: limited internet access for lan users
    ... > The Local Host Network includes all addresses on the ISA firewall itself. ... they can access their file server(which is the isa server) but the can ...
    (microsoft.public.isa)
  • RE: ISA Server or Firewall Appliance?
    ... Actually, I'd prefer an ISA firewall appliance, esp. ... think about the reasons for "hardening" the ISA firewall and what it is ... ISA Server or Firewall Appliance? ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
  • RE: CEICW after loading third party certificate
    ... does OWA works internal when using internal client to access it? ... Web proxy clients can authenticate with the ISA Firewall, in contrast to SecureNET clients, which cannot authenticate with the ISA Firewall. ... I suggest you download and install the ISA server 2004 SP3 on the SBS 2003 server and then check how it works. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Web Caching Server
    ... What version of the ISA firewall do you have? ... Tom and Deb Shinder's Configuring ISA Server 2004 ... internal interface attached to the internal network and the external ... connected to the router going to the internet but the higher ups in the ...
    (microsoft.public.isa)