Re: how access internet in isa2004 server localy?

From: Vladimir Lifliand [MSFT] (vladimirlifliand_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 08/04/04

Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 08:42:42 +0300

ISA 2004 differentiate between policy for clients and policy for ISA itself
(localhost policy). You should consider policy from ISA box itself as a
policy from a different network and create access rules accordingly.

--
Vladimir Lifliand
OR if you wish to include a script sample in your post please add "Use of
"tomding" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My isa 2004 base on windows 2000,clients can access
> internet but the isa 2004 server can not.why?how can i do?
> any suggest is welcome.

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Remote Desktop not working after SP1
    ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ... time the remote desktop worked through RWW. ... "The local policy does not permit you to logon interactively" error ... please help me collect ISA info and firewall log ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Remote Desktop not working after SP1
    ... time the remote desktop worked through RWW. ... "The local policy does not permit you to logon interactively" error message ... please also check the following settings: ... Use the ISAinfo utility to collect the ISA configuration information: ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: ISA setting remains in connectcomputer
    ... if Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server is ... Policy for proxy setting by default. ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... 2003 from configure the proxy setting in IE automatically. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Event ID 537 and Kerberos
    ... Collect the ISA firewall logs so that we can identify the cause from the ... 'Microsoft Firewall' service. ... Step 4: Configure account lockout policy. ... and then click Account Lockout Policy. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: How can this be done
    ... You can block access to port 80 TCP outbound at your firewall for specific ... Using ipsec filtering Group Policy ... A firewall solution like ISA 2004 has advanced http ... internet access but you want to block internet based email. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)