How does Checkpoint VPN-1 on the Isa Server 2004 ???

Hello,

We use Isa Server 2004 Standart Edition . There is a domain construction , DC server windows 2003 enterprise edition.
Matter : I opened needed ports for the programme of Checkpoint VPN-1 from Isa Server 2004.
I set up checkpoint VPN-1 programme . I entered the knowledge of VPN .
After confirmation for user name and code it connected .
But I can not reach the connection network system from remote desktop of my computer that I made vpn connection before .
I can not send a ping and I can not connect with remote desktop.
Do  I need to make sth on Isa Server or what can ı do??
All Outbound Traffic confirmed me on Isa server for tcp and udp ..What can I do any more??
For a solution  I set up Cisco vpn programme to my computer.
I have done all activities for cisco vpn .And I can reach all computer from NETWORK WiTH REMOTE desktop connection.
Also I can send ping .After connection of vpn with the check point Vpn -1 , I want to know the  reason that why ı can not send ping to computers on network and why ı can not reach remote desktop.
I think the reson is not Isa Server ..HOW CAN I SOLVE THIS PROBLEM.
The other side is  using checkpoint as firewall system of checkpoint which I connect with checkpoint Vpn-1.

Awating Your soonest reply

B.Regards
Adnan

Relevant Pages

  • Re: How to allow WS FTP client behind Checkpoint NG with AI
    ... The reason for using ISA server in Cache-only mode is because it has a ... As there are not too many users using FTP clients, ... rule in Checkpoint to allow FTP based on user authentication (i.e user ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Basic External Firewall Testing?
    ... putting the checkpoint firewall on the inside. ... vulnerability websites for known vulnerabilities. ... the advantage to putting firewall-1 inside the ISA server would ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Basic External Firewall Testing?
    ... putting the checkpoint firewall on the inside. ... vulnerability websites for known vulnerabilities. ... the advantage to putting firewall-1 inside the ISA server would ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: How to allow WS FTP client behind Checkpoint NG with AI
    ... only install the ONE user...same effective solution. ... > The reason for using ISA server in Cache-only mode is because it has a ... > firewall's setting in the WS FTP clients configuration) and defining a ... > rule in Checkpoint to allow FTP based on user authentication (i.e user ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)