the hosts file

Hi,

will the ISA abide by THE hosts file so that I can skip putting it on the
clients and having to update it there?

Kind regards

Peter Larsen

  • Re: the hosts file
    ... putting the hosts file on the AD/DNS as well. ... I would try it on the AD/DNS machines first. ... The reason I would not try it on the ISA is because the ISA is not always ... Sometimes the Clients do their own resolution ...
    (microsoft.public.isa.configuration)
  • Re: Office 2007 slow to open files stored on SBS 2003
    ... just follow as I mentioned - open notepad and then type EXACTLY ... hosts file in WinSxS actively used by the OS during normal operation. ... is disabled on both client and server. ... clients with new 64 bit Windows 7 clients on which we have installed ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Netscreen 5 login
    ... clients, you may want to consider using a HOSTS file instead. ... >specify on the client the WINS server in the company network, ... >> network with no dedicated server. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Netscreen 5 login
    ... clients, you may want to consider using a HOSTS file instead. ... >specify on the client the WINS server in the company network, ... >> network with no dedicated server. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Client Web Surfing
    ... Have you inspected your hosts file on the workstation to make sure ... Does this issue occurs to all of the clients computers? ... firewall installed on the client and add the needed websites to the Trust ... run CEICW on the SBS again to have a try. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)