- From: "Henk Steunenberg \(Ms\)" <stjesp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 15:42:29 -0000
Artikel : http://support.microsoft.com/kb/323621
"Ramon Niese" <ramon@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> We have a domain with 2 domaincontrollers (w2003) and an isaserver (w2000
> member of domain).
> I have made a packet filter (sntp) so the isa server can sync with a time
> clock of the internet. This is working fine.
> Now I want my first domaincontroller to sync with this isaserver. However
> this won't work.
> So I set net time /setsntp:isaserver but in the event viewer I can see
> that the time cannot be synced with the isaserver.
> Is this isa blocking something????
> What can I do about this.
- From: Ramon Niese
- Prev by Date: w32time
- Next by Date: Microsoft Halo PC ISA 2000 Configration required
- Previous by thread: w32time
- Next by thread: Microsoft Halo PC ISA 2000 Configration required