Re: Office 2000: Nur Outlook neu installieren

Danke für das Feedback

Sind die Service Packs für Office 2000 installiert?

Ja

Bevor du Outlook löscht bzw. neu installierst, versuche doch
erstmal das
Mailprofil zu löschen und ein neues zu erstellen.

Wie kann ich das löschen, ohne Outlook zu starten?

PS: Das pst ist ok. Ich greife nun (solange mein Outlook auf meiner normalen
Workstation nicht zu brauchen ist) von meinem anderen PC via Netzwerk zu.

Hans

  • Re: Sharing Outlook over a home network
    ... Virtual PC and have Outlook start automatically on the Virtual PC. ... it) from anywhere on your network using a Remote Desktop Connection directly ... You could just skip the virtual PC part and install Outlook on a workstation ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: SBS2003 + Outlook 2007 with SP2 + Vista Pro with SP2 / network save problem.
    ... Antivirus-program is Microsoft Forefront Client Security, and I tested it (disabled from workstation and server both), but no help, still Outlook gives error on workstation, that it can't save the attachment to mapped drive. ... I only deleted files in Outlook Secure Temp folder, not Temporary Internet Files and other Temp-folders in workstation, have to try that for next. ... When tried to save to network location, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • EXCDO Event IDs 8231 and 8255 - Syncing and Outlook Problems
    ... Event Type: Error ... PocketPC using the cradle on my workstation, ... sync, however, Outlook will slow to a crawl, to the point of being unusable. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: User needs domain admin rights to configure outlook
    ... If the user has permissions to his mailbox the creation of the Outlook ... I don't think issue is related to workstation policies. ... I have seen problems creating Outlook profiles before, ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.setup)
  • Re: Automatic Outlook configuration
    ... workstation and have Outlook automatically set up his Outlook ... maybe the following folder on the workstation is missing or permissions ... Auto-create Outlook profile on Terminal Server ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)