Outlook.pst Datei durchsuchen ohne Outlook?

Hallo,

wenn einer unserer Mitarbeiter das Unternehmen verlässt sichere ich
stets die outlook.pst um evtl. an E-Mails zu kommen. Leider ist das
Öffnen/Einbinden in Outlook nicht immer möglich, deshalb frage ich
mich, ob man diese Outlook.pst-Dateien einfacher durchsuchen kann bzw.
ob man eine bessere Archivierung der Mails wählen sollte?

Vielen Dank und viele Grüße,
Bastian

  • Re: cannot access OE mailbox
    ... > friend's e-mails were not getting to me. ... > ISP website and no longer getting to the Outlook Express ... affect the ability of your antivirus software to block infections. ...
  • Re: Why is the rendering engine in Outlook so bad?
    ... My point is that since 2007, Outlook has used the same HTML ... render e-mails: Outlook's embedded editor (via methods from libraries for ... Other e-mail clients do much ... pandered to some pressure to make Word more standards compliant, ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Re: Importing PST files into Exchange
    ... ever see the imported e-mails in the Outlook Inbox? ... Click Personal Folder File, ... Please try to open the pst file, then move the e-mails in Personal ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: SBS - auto deleting old message without my permission!!
    ... Exchange will not delete the e-mails automatically ... Even if you set the mailbox storage limitation, ... Logon Outlook, click Find on the menu bar, input a subject of older ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • I wish I could leave this spot blank.
    ... It's quite unnecessary to add a subject line to every piece of email that leave my Outlook. ... This is not a new feature to Outlook 2010. ... You should never be sending e-mails with blank Subject headers. ... of 20 e-mails with blank subjects, they were spam. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)