Outlook.pst Datei durchsuchen ohne Outlook?

Hallo,

wenn einer unserer Mitarbeiter das Unternehmen verlässt sichere ich
stets die outlook.pst um evtl. an E-Mails zu kommen. Leider ist das
Öffnen/Einbinden in Outlook nicht immer möglich, deshalb frage ich
mich, ob man diese Outlook.pst-Dateien einfacher durchsuchen kann bzw.
ob man eine bessere Archivierung der Mails wählen sollte?

Vielen Dank und viele Grüße,
Bastian

  • Re: cannot access OE mailbox
    ... > friend's e-mails were not getting to me. ... > ISP website and no longer getting to the Outlook Express ... affect the ability of your antivirus software to block infections. ...
  • Re: Why is the rendering engine in Outlook so bad?
    ... My point is that since 2007, Outlook has used the same HTML ... render e-mails: Outlook's embedded editor (via methods from libraries for ... Other e-mail clients do much ... pandered to some pressure to make Word more standards compliant, ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Re: Importing PST files into Exchange
    ... ever see the imported e-mails in the Outlook Inbox? ... Click Personal Folder File, ... Please try to open the pst file, then move the e-mails in Personal ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Problems with Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003 SP2
    ... Cary W. Shultz ... Roanoke, VA 24012 ... There are several users who use Outlook 2003 SP2. ... and seeing all of those incoming e-mails in their Inbox via Outlook ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • RE: SBS - auto deleting old message without my permission!!
    ... Exchange will not delete the e-mails automatically ... Even if you set the mailbox storage limitation, ... Logon Outlook, click Find on the menu bar, input a subject of older ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)