Outlook 2007 - Bei Installation nicht verfügbar

Hallo,

ich versuche, bei einer Office 2007 Enterprise Installation auf Win XP SP2,
das bisher nicht installierte Outlook zu installieren.
In der Liste der Komponenten beim Setup ist jedoch bei Outlook als einziger
Komponente
nur "Nicht verfügbar" wählbar.
Woran kann das liegen. Outlook 2003 ist bisher installiert.

Viele Grüße,
Holger.

  • >>>> SETUP OUTLOOK <<<<
    ... Outlook Express Setup ... Wlm Mail Setup For Outlook 2003 ... Yahoo Setup Vista Microsoft Outlook ...
    (rec.travel.marketplace)
  • Re: Email....what to do part2 :)
    ... I was looking at the setup of outlook on the clients computer. ... IT ACT Houston - ACT Dallas ... >>> on the server. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Outlook client setup
    ... I use the user and computer setup wizard just like I always do. ... except they wouldn't install Outlook. ... > Thank you for posting to the SBS Newsgroup. ... > Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Outlook access to Exchange in different domain
    ... We recently had a customer request ... we setup Exchange access from one site to another site ... password prompts this would cause each time Outlook is launched. ... Setup Trusts (we don't have control or access to Domain B and the IT guy ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Outlook access to Exchange in different domain
    ... Outlook over the Internet but wanted to avoid the constant ... Setup Trusts (we don't have control or access to Domain ... <3) Use Outlook over site-to-site VPN. ... The only concerns we have now is maintaining the host files ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)