Re: PST-Dateigröße ?

Hallo Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook], Du schriebst am 16.03.2007:

bis Outlook 2002 liegt die maximale Größe bei ca. 2 Gigabyte. Ab
Outlook 2003 bei ca. 20 Gigabyte.

Wobei sich die 20 GB in der Registry auch noch erhöhen lassen.

Und wie's geht, steht unter

"How to configure the size limit for both (.pst) and (.ost) files in
Outlook 2007 and in Outlook 2003"
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/832925/en-us

:)

--
Viele Grüße
Christian Göller

  • Re: how to import OST files
    ... You cannot import or access OST files directly using Outlook. ... need to convert OST to PST using OST to PST converter only then you can ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • how to import OST files
    ... with Windows MAil. ... Kathleen Orland - MVP Outlook ... and connected to the .PST file in order to access it. ... Go to outlook OST folder. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: Outlook Connector/Calendar Issues
    ... I tried a $50 demo and I did not recognize the pst that it created. ... My real disappointment is that MS support cannot provide any help when the ... Some of the repair tools might be able to convert the ost to a pst are part ... Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring)
  • Re: How do I import OST files?
    ... use SysTools ost repair tool and easily convert ost file to pst file ... Kathleen Orland - MVP Outlook ... and connected to the .PST file in order to access it. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: the arrogance of it
    ... How do I import OST files? ... : Re: How do I import OST files? ... You will need to buy an OST to PST converter. ... Kathleen Orland - MVP Outlook ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)