Re: Outlook und Notes-Link

Martin Stolz schrieb:

wie sieht der Link genau aus? - ist dieser im Internetformat bzw. im UNC-Format?
- oder hat hier Notes ein eigenes Format? - Wenn ja, glaube ich nicht, das Outlook dieses ohne Probleme versteht!?

Hi!

Der Notes-Link wird in Outlook folgendermaßen dargestellt (als Symbol):

Notes.Link!D5906200A56925C1A49AAA8B65730BF93FFC6C007B6625C127BED7149C3CE91615E23700927225C100001000000042656368746C6520496E666F7468656B

Wie schon gesagt, ist die direkte Öffnung nicht möglich sondern nur über das Kontextmenü der Mail.

Grüße

Marco

  • Re: mail merge to fax via outlook
    ... What do you actually have to put in your Outlook contacts to make merging using any number format work? ... you do not normally keep fax numbers in Outlook contacts, e.g. you are actually getting a list of fax numbers and other data in your Excel sheet and/or ... Also, Word either uses a different set of interfaces when merging to HTML than when it merges with attachments, or works with MAPI in a significantly different way. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields)
  • Missing Attachments
    ... If it's any help I don't think publisher has anything to do with it as I have the same problem but am have not got publisher 2007 but do have the full MS Office suite of 2003 installed. ... attachments. ... I also use Outlook Express for my personal email (I keep Outlook ... The usual cause of this is using Rich Text format for your messages. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Re: Mail Merge HTML Format Word 2002 XP SP3
    ... I would suggest that you ask the question in an Outlook newsgroup. ... HTML format as you have no control over how the recipient reads them. ... Dim olApp As Outlook.Application ...
    (microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields)
  • Re: Outlook sp3 upgrade internet format change to rich text
    ... the sender really should use html or plain text format (since the people ... attachment for anyone not using outlook. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Re: Completely Blank E-mail Messages (should be messages with atta
    ... The sender and receiver are on the same ... Format to HTML. ... PA Bear is assuming that the sender is using Outlook and RTF format ...