Computer stürzt bei Word Benutzung ab

From: jonas (jonas_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 03/16/05

Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 02:35:04 -0800

Hi. Folgendes Problem. Seit einigen Stunden lässt sich mit meinem Word
Programm kaum mehr arbeiten, da es ständig abstürzt.
Folgende Fehlermeldungen kamen nach einander:
Fehler: 0E : 018F : BFF8E64B
WINWORD verursachte einen Fehler durch ungültige Seite in Modul WINFORD.EXE
bei 018f: 30212157.
Windows Schutzfehler

Auf meinem Laptop läuft Windows Millenium Edition.
Würde mich über Hilfe freuen,
Jonas

Relevant Pages

  • Re: [opensuse] Kate unusable in 12.3 via ssh remote login
    ... LAPTOP, but on the Windows machine I had previously tested from. ... Laptop running OpenSuse 12.3 and KDE. ... I launched Kate, to test out the reported problem. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: multilevel lists
    ... I don't want to download mail to the laptop because then it's virtually impossible to get the messages to my desktop for storage. ... "Stefan Blom" wrote in message ... Windows 7, I think, primarily because Windows Update works better and is more integrated with the operating system than the Windows Update site was in Windows XP. ... Microsoft Word MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.word.numbering)
  • Re: [opensuse] Kate unusable in 12.3 via ssh remote login
    ... LAPTOP, but on the Windows machine I had previously tested from. ... Laptop running OpenSuse 12.3 and KDE. ... I launched Kate, to test out the reported problem. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: multiple windows opening
    ... After uninstalling, one must download/run a removal tool to rid the machines of the "leftovers" and then reboot, preferably *before* installing another anti-virus application or security suite (e.g., OneCare). ... run Windows Update manually to make sure the machine's fully patched. ... Windows Firewall and Defender on its own. ... I have had windows live one care from the first setup of this laptop. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: another Windows nightmare
    ... after i hook this hdd up to the other laptop, will i be able to see contents ... of the windows directory. ... is that just because of the boot issue? ... You will need a computer with two cd drives, one of which is a cd/dvd-rw ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)