Re: autostart

From: Christine Heinrich (
Date: 06/29/04

Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 07:56:15 +0200

Mühle schrieb am 28.06.04:

> ja, ist notwendig, um direkt cd zu starten beispielsweise

Möchtest du, daß eine CD automatisch startet, wenn du sie einlegst?

Das kannst du bequem mit TweakUI erreichen:
Paronoia => Play audio CDs automatically bzw. Play data CDs

Tweak UI zum Download + Installationsanleitung gibt es:
Nach der Installation findest du es in der Systemsteuerung.
Vorsicht damit, wenn du wenig Ahnung hast, verwende nur die Features,
die du genau verstehst.

Gruß Christine

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Lisences do not download- Error: 438- despite recovery confirmatio
    ... Ideally you would want to rerip the CDs without DRM turned on. ... When I try to play these cd's I get the following message in an Internet ... "A license is required to play this file. ... To play the file on this computer, you must download a license (a ...
  • Re: OT MP3 players
    ... and/or burn CDs with the music you download or does it only allow you to ... you to "own" that song on that computer or does that song expire after a ... you can burn them on any number of CDs for your own ... sync to any number of iPods and play the songs on up to five Macs ...
  • Re: XGL Desktop
    ... beta4 which should be released today and try to play with it. ... want to download all the 5 CDs for nothing. ...
  • wma to mp3
    ... Is there a freeware converter that I can download? ... got an mp3 player and wanted to convert my cds to play. ...
  • Re: Ebooks - what do you think?
    ... >> came to play. ... and since he also had his CDs ... since I am honest (you know, one of those people you refuse to believe ... >> What I see some ebook creators as doing is not just having a "loss ...