Re: Numlock beim Start inaktiv

From: Matthias Berke (mberkenospam3_at_gmx.de)
Date: 06/19/04

    Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 04:51:33 +0200

    André Kütbach, Cmdr. wrote:

    > Seit einer Weile, eben fiel es mir erst richtig auf, bleibt beim
    > Starten Windows mein Numlock deactiviert. Wie bekomme ich dies
    > wieder aktiviert ?

    Guck mal ins BIOS.
    ist unter "BIOS FEATURES SETUP" bei "Boot Up NumLock Status" o.s.ä. auf
    "ON" gestellt?

    Matthias

    • Re: Numlock as standard?
      ... I still don't understand why Linux cannot simply abide ... >>by the BIOS setting and leave numlock alone. ... it does overcome that particular annoyance;-) ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: Numlock on at Boot - wont switch off.
      ... > Double Left click on NumLock and enter ON ... I have recently upgraded several Samsung V20 laptops to XP SP2. ... >> through the BIOS and ensured this is set to OFF, ... >> exactly a hardship to press the Num Lock key before logging in!! ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • Re: Numlock on at Boot - wont switch off.
      ... Double Left click on NumLock and enter ON ... I have recently upgraded several Samsung V20 laptops to XP SP2. ... > through the BIOS and ensured this is set to OFF, ... > exactly a hardship to press the Num Lock key before logging in!! ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • Re: Num Lock problem
      ... Set Numlock State On or Off at Startup ... How to Set the NUM LOCK State at Logon Using a Logon Script ... >> Check the setting in your BIOS. ... Run Registry Editor. ...
    • Re: Numlock key turn on logon
      ... of many such keys are stored in the BIOS data area. ... Fedora follows the legacy of all RedHat versions I have tried and it ... does not honor the bios setting for the numlock key. ... boards I have ever used only has the numlock key setting. ...
      (Fedora)