Re: Nach AOL (de)installation kein DFÜ-Verbindung funktionsfähig/neu erzeugbar

From: QAndr=E9_K=FCtbach=2C_Cmdr=2E=22?= (meechmunchie_at_counterstrike.de)
Date: 06/17/04

Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 12:59:23 +0200

Max Vielsmayer schrieb:

> Kannst Du immer alles Besserwisser(Andre Kütbach)
>
> mir erklären was man mit AIM machen kann, wenn man kein
> AOl hat?

Ja, kann ich dir du miserabler Quoter u.s.w., hehe. :-P

Ganz einfach. Man sich auch als nicht-AOL-User einen AOL-Namen besorgen,
genauso wie als nicht-Yahoo-DSL-User einen Yahoo-ID, und dann mit diesem
AIM als Messenger wie z.B. ICQ, Y, MSN u.s.w. benutzen. Das ganze ohne
AOL ! - Stelle dir das mal vor. Welche eine Ungeheuerlichkeit das ist.
Selbst ich bin ohne AOL zu nutzen per AIM unter "Meechmunchie2004" zu
erreichen. Probier's mal aus. Noch irgendwelche Fragen ? - Menno, nee.

--
         /)/)
       =(';')=      Meechmunchie

Relevant Pages

  • ~~~ AOL AIM~~~ click here
    ... aol aim ... aim aol instant messenger plus ... aim today buddy screen aol ...
    (sci.engr.electrical.compliance)
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ AIM MAIL ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ... outlook aim mail with express setup ... mail aim redirects aol receive service ... email mail windows live setup aim ... aol aim in web settings mail ...
    (sci.data.formats)
  • Re: spy/adware
    ... > I read the AIM TOS, the FAQ, and the Privacy Statement. ... > them mention the fact that you'll also be installing VMP, ... AOL is well known to always ... You agree and understand that certain AIM Products, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: My "OE" just crashes.
    ... And the AIM thingy comes with a little mini-web page with "interesting headlines" to make you click (and I"m sure it drops cookies, well yeh, it drops some aol and aim cookies). ... Another Idea is to System Restore to a date before OE quit ... It is true that I need to defrag. ...
  • Re: Darned AOL
    ... If the ISP is AOL and you run any program that wants to access the internet ... Isn't AIM starting controlled by AOL options. ... apparently you have to disable AIM as your default messenger. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)