Re: Mikrofon in einer RDP-Sitzung

Soeren Wollschlaeger schrieb:

Ist es möglich, in einer RDP-Sitzung ein Mikrofon (z.B. für VoIP) zu
verwenden?

D.h., ich verbinde mich von einem XP-Client via Remotedesktop-Verbindung zu
einem anderen XP-Rechner, auf dem eine VoIP-Software läuft. Der Sound soll
am lokalen Rechner wiedergegeben und aufgezeichnet werden.

Das funktioniert nur mit kostenpflichtiger Zusatzsoftware wie z. B. Citrix.

Martin

  • Re: Got the Blueridge
    ... I love the woody sound of my Martin copy (a 1970s ... probably the easiest of any of the guitars I own Apart ... with a slightly wider neck, and a Yamaha nylon string folk guitar. ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
  • Re: Guitar Day
    ... Martin and my Larrivee ... including BB's intriguing custom models), some Collings, Goodalls, etc. ... I heard a few really good instruments for pretty extended periods. ... I can't justify the $2000 difference for a VERY small sound difference. ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
  • Re: Guitar Day
    ... Martin and my Larrivee ... including BB's intriguing custom models), some Collings, Goodalls, etc. ... I heard a few really good instruments for pretty extended periods. ... I can't justify the $2000 difference for a VERY small sound difference. ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
  • Re: tusq vs. bone
    ... some Martin 12s can sound very ... I recently bought and sold an old D-12-20 that sounded great ... and if you set them up properly many have a great sound. ... '70s are notorious for warped necks, often due to the square steel tube ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
  • Re: After 2 months, decided to get that Martin.....then....
    ... It just didnt have the sound that I was looking for. ... I musta been expecting too much from a $700 A/E Martin. ... I think you need to go out and play more guitars. ...
    (alt.guitar)