Re: Outlook 2003 + RAM

Hallo Conny,

Conny Klemm schrieb:
Hallo,

ich habe ein Problem mit dem RAM + Outlook 2003
Server = 2003 R2 + 4 GB RAM

Outlook genehmigt sich PRO User 100 -130 MB RAM.
Das finde ich eindeutig zu viel. Im Technet steht was von 8 MB pro User.
Outlook wird normal über POP3 betrieben. Nach dem 1. "Senden und Empfangen" klettert Outlook nach Oben.
Sämtliche Filter sind abgeschaltet.
[..]

liegt es evt. am Virenscanner?

Klaus

  • RE: New Windows update stops Office 2007 B2 Cold
    ... Outlook with an Exchange and LOVE the new look. ... Tried installing ActiveSync 4.2, but quit install when warned by ... Upgraded my new RAM modules to even NEWER RAM Modules. ... initialize Microsoft Office Shared Utilities. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • RE: Outlook Crashes in Windows 2003
    ... take out some of the ram. ... help from Microsoft if this is a common problem. ... > My Server has 4 Gigs of RAM. ... > choice or restarting Outlook, but it does the same thing each time. ...
  • Re: Newsgroup Combine and Decode File Size?
    ... > MB, .wmv media file. ... The combined file comes up in a separate window as ... Is there a file size limit in Windows XP or Outlook Express? ... > plenty of HD space and am using 1 GB ram. ...
  • Re: why does it take so long to open files
    ... ALWAYS post your Outlook version. ... | In PowerPoint moving large pictures around in a presentation is ... I figured that having 4gig of Ram would fix the ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Newsgroup Combine and Decode File Size?
    ... As for the save operation error, I'd also try File, Save Attachments rather than the Right ... > combined file comes up in a separate window as FILENAME.WMV. ... Is there a file size limit in Windows XP or Outlook Express? ... > of HD space and am using 1 GB ram. ...