attn: frederique - truly tantalizing movies - anlu odtu - (1/1)

Hello to all.

You can find almost anything you are looking for.
Take a look, I know you'll love it as much as I do.
Images, video, mp3 music, the real news from around the world... it's all inside waiting for you.
They offer some of the best premium newsgroup access anywhere.

800 GIGS of new multimedia content each day
2,000,000 new posts each day
Very long retention
Posting allowed!
Convenient thumbnail indexes
Blazing fast downloads
Streaming audio and video
Keyword searchable

Just go to http://www.newsdude.net and see why I love them so much. Bye for now!

Ibvijuzrer bar ic. I on ecjetawnug ...

  • Re: Dental Software Prices - Too High?
    ... As far as video is ... could save 4 images from a particular exam and could print them. ... as we had to pause the camera over a ... any images I want to show the patient, and say "freeze", if the image is ...
    (sci.med.dentistry)
  • attn: mark - genuinely inspiring fast downloads - vir ruttu fevyo - (1/1)
    ... Images, video, mp3 music, the real news from around the world... ... Convenient thumbnail indexes ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • for shelby: extremely exciting fast downloads - ep eggu abga - (1/1)
    ... Images, video, mp3 music, the real news from around the world... ... it's all inside waiting for you. ...
    (comp.software.patterns)
  • Paint.NET plugin (Re: misc: "video extensions" for JPEG)
    ... down-rendered version of the video. ... in my tests, for lossless compression, it is doing only slightly worse than JPEG-XR (both of which are doing notably better than "naive" PNGs, although feeding the PNG images through OptiPNG often results in smaller images than either JPEG-XR or "BGBTech JPEG" in lossless mode). ... I have been seeing around a 3x-4x size difference for PNGs depending on which encoder was used, in particular, MS's PNG encoder seems to be a big offender in terms of poorly encoded PNGs. ...
    (comp.compression)
  • The New Enemy / Julio Cesar Alvarez
    ... Public enemy number one for the Cuban State is not longer the Ladies in White, but rather the images captured by the lenses of independent journalists and common citizens, which can show the dark side of our society. ... In politics this is doubly true, but for us as independent Cuban journalists, who are accused by the government of being mercenaries, slanderers and of following a script written in Washington, the images are a matter of vital importance. ... These last two phrases, which were accidentally caught on the audio recording of the video, are an example of the fear and paranoia with which our people live, terrorized by someone as harmless and common in the world today as taking a video or photo of a suicide. ...
    (soc.culture.cuba)