Re: Verknüpfung - Vor dem Öffnen dieses Dateityps immer bestätigen

Hallo Harald,

Diese Option habe ich auf meiner Workstation mit Windows XP gefunden, aber auf einem Windows 2003 (Terminal)Server gibt es diese leider nicht.

sorry, Posting streichen. ;-)

Richtiger Text: über gpedit.msc oder Policy unter "Windows Components -> Internet Explorer -> Internet Control Panel -> Security Page -> Intranet Sites: Include all network paths (UNC)" aktivieren

Das Settings gibt es sowohl für User, wie auch Computer. Computer ist höher priorisiert. Ferner gibt es auch noch "Windows Components -> Internet Explorer -> Security Zones: use only machine settings", was auf einem TS sehr sinnvoll wäre.

--
Grüße
Thorsten Rood (Antworten bitte nur per NG)

  • Re: OCR was not successful (no text was found) on one or more pages
    ... I made sure that all Windows components on both servers are the same. ... Font settings are identical to text messages i need to OCR in ... file from test bed server. ... > I'm aware of MODI OCR limited capabilities. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)
  • Re: Windows XP and IIS with .Net
    ... I'm not 100% sure IIS comes with that version, but it would be under start, ... settings, control panel, add/remove programs, windows components. ... Installing Apache free web ...
  • Re: =?ISO-8859-15?Q?Dom=E4nenaufnahme_von_PC=27s?=
    ... "Computer Settings" ... Mark Heitbrink - MVP Windows Server - Group Policy ...
    (microsoft.public.de.german.windows.server.active_directory)
  • Re: GPO objects missing? Please help
    ... >> Admin Templates are missing apart from Windows Components> Media play ... > If i open a local policy all settings are available, ...
  • Re: security downloads
    ... sounds like IE Enhanced Security config perhaps. ... Control Panel> Add Remove> Windows components> uninstall the IE Enhanced ... You could manually go into your IE settings but that is quite tedious. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)