Re: TSC does not start maximised any more

From: Robin Walker (rdhw_at_cam.ac.uk)
Date: 11/17/04

Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 12:46:01 -0000

Björn Andersen <bjoern.andersen.at.premiere.dot.de@delthis.de> wrote:

> A maximised window ist not the same as fullscreen-mode.
> Say, my desktop got a resolution of 1600x1200. Normally, when you
> open a RD-Connection with, say 1024x768 on that workstation, the
> window is maximised to the size so it can display all of the
> 1024x768. But now, the window starts somewhat smaller than 1024x768
> plus borders, in "normal" mode. So it's got scrollbars on the side.
> This is what I wanna get rid of.

Right-click the RDP file and select Edit. Click Options, tab Display, and
adjust the slider.

Or edit the RDP file with Notepad.

--
Robin Walker
rdhw@cam.ac.uk

Relevant Pages

  • Re: TSC does not start maximised any more
    ... > open a RD-Connection with, say 1024x768 on that workstation, the ... Right-click the RDP file and select Edit. ... Click Options, tab Display, and ...