Re: TSC does not start maximised any more

From: Patrick Rouse (PatrickRouse_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 11/17/04

    Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 04:32:02 -0800

    Björn, the RDC remembers the state it was last left in, and opens in this
    state the next time it's launched, i.e.

    1. Open RDC to a server with the settings set to Full Screen
    2. While at the logon GINA, press Ctrl+Alt+Pause (RDC Toggles to windowed
    screen w/ scrolling borders)
    3. Press cancel, aborting your logon
    4. Open the same RDC connection -> Should open in Windowed Mode w/
    scrolling borders
    5. Press ctrl+Alt+Pause -> switches back to Full Screen
    6. Press cancel
    7. Open the same RDC connection -> Should open in Full Screen Mode

    Perhaps you used this RDP file on two differenct PCs with different screen
    resolutions?