RE: TSC does not start maximised any more

From: Patrick Rouse (PatrickRouse_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 11/16/04

Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 09:46:03 -0800

Press "Ctrl + Alt + Pause", which will toggle you back to full-screen mode.

Patrick Rouse
Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server
http://www.workthin.com

"Björn Andersen" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> normally, when creating a .rdp-File for remote administration, the
> windowsize adapts to the choosen resolution, i.e. starts maximized (not
> fullscreen). Now, all of a sudden, it doesn't any more, every rdp from a
> special client starts in normal window mode, where on can't see all of the
> servers desktop. I don't know what I changed and I can't change it back.
>
> anybody knows ?
>
> --
> Bjoern

Relevant Pages

  • RE: TSC does not start maximised any more
    ... Press "Ctrl + Alt + Pause", which will toggle you back to full-screen mode. ... Patrick Rouse ... Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server ...
  • RE: TSC does not start maximised any more
    ... Press "Ctrl + Alt + Pause", which will toggle you back to full-screen mode. ... Patrick Rouse ... Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server ...
  • Re: Pass-through Authentication w/ TSAC?
    ... You might want to post this on brianmadden.com under his scripting forum, ... Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server ... >> Patrick Rouse ... >> Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server ...
  • RE: Slow Login over Term Svcs.
    ... Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server ... "Tim Lankford" wrote: ... "Patrick Rouse" wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.termserv.apps)
  • RE: Wireless disconnects
    ... > I can test a notebook, but I think if the CV60 is stationary. ... >> Patrick Rouse ... >> Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server ...