Re: W2K Terminal Server Lizenzen uebertragen.

From: Jens Baier (jensbaier_at_passport.com)
Date: 11/07/04

Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 15:16:17 +0100

Hi,

> Jetzt möchte ich den W2K Terminal Server zum Member
> der W2K3 ADS machen.
> Dabei muss ich nun (vorher oder nacher?) die Lizenzen vom W2K auf
> den W2K3 übertragen. Nun die Frage:

du musst die Lizenzen mit Hilfe des MS Clearinghouse auf den neuen Server
uebertragen lassen.
Das ganze geht telefonisch ohne Probleme.

gruss Jens
www.nt-faq.de

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Documentation for simple NT4 to 2003
    ... to go from NT4 to W2K3 AD you have 2 possibilities: ... upgrade NT4 domain to AD ... How To Upgrade a Windows NT 4.0-Based PDC to a Windows Server 2003-Based ...
  • Re: Basic NT4 to w2k3 migration questions
    ... > read other threads written by otehrs who followed advice similar to your ... Our Exchange mail goes to a Linux mail ... >>> new hardware and then upgrading it to w2k3 which sounds a bit idiotic to ... This includes a Windows 2003 Exchance server. ...
  • Re: Problem establish trust between NT4 and W2K3 AD
    ... Do both the NT4 and Windows 2003 have wins clients loaded and pointing ... > I have installed WINS on the W2K3 server and point all DCs to ...
  • Re: Moving First DC in Forest
    ... fully supports the Exchange 2003 Server. ... BLOG --> http://blogs.dirteam.com/blogs/jorge/default.aspx ... use the W2K3 SP1 CD! ... introduce w2k3 DCs ...
  • Re: Basic NT4 to w2k3 migration questions
    ... > The NT 4.0 PDC is the ONLY DC in a NT domain that carries a writeable copy ... > Migrating using ADMT requires you to set up two separate domains "side by ... I make no claims to be a w2k3 ... Our current Exchange 5.0 server ...