USB-Stick wird nicht erkannt

Hallo Experten,
beim Rechner meines Sohnes (win98 SE) wird der USB-Stick nicht erkannt. Was
kann man tun? Gibt's evtl. einen Patch für Win98 zur USB-Erkennung?

Grüße

Jürgen

  • Re: WMF Vulnerability patch for win98 etc., REALTIME LOG
    ... So it runs all the time that win98 is running. ... >>>prudent to install this patch IMO. ... Dunno if I'll install it if it may slow it ... Dual boot is pretty easy [Google on win dual ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Diffculty downloading/installing updates for Win 98SE
    ... I stand corrected on the OE patch. ... Win98 has been extended but not indefinitely. ... patches are getting harder and harder to get and to fix when they don't work ... install the necessary patches to WIN 98SE, an OP which MS still supports, as ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: FYI - Windows users be afraid. Be very afraid.
    ... liabilities than M$ would make from the smattering of upgrades it will get - ... >> and say a 98SE patch will be developed as well. ... > It isn't in Microsoft's best interest to patch win98 - what is in its ... > best interest is to get win98 users to upgrade. ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)
  • Re: WMF Vulnerability patch for win98 etc., REALTIME LOG
    ... >>>This causes the patch to run on bootup. ... >> wont work? ... So it runs all the time that win98 is running. ... Dunno if I'll install it if it may slow it ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: XP wont shut down
    ... jerry typed: ... > off automatically like it would with win98 after program ... Is there a patch, program, driver ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)