Re: Aktuelles Datum per Script auslesen

H. Schinnenburg wrote:

Hallo zusammen,

ich benötige mal die Hilfe bei einem Windows 2000 Problem.

Ich möchte gerne das aktuelle Datum während eines Scripts auslesen.
Bei Win XP klappt das über WMI, wie kann ich das bei Windows 2000 bewerkstelligen ?
Hat jemand eine Idee ?

Gruesse
Hendrik Schinnenburg

Spricht in Deinem Anwendungskontext etwas gegen

[ WScript.Echo ] Now

? Oder uebersehe ich etwas?

  • RE: Downloading Problem
    ... Event Type: Error ... WMI Windows Management Instrumentation ... The Windows Security Center Service has started. ...
  • Re: Access is Denied after Win2K to XP Upgrade
    ... Repairing and re-registering the WMI ... MS-MVP Windows Shell/User ... Network Connections folder won't work right. ... A network error occurred in connecting to Windows Management ...
  • RE: WMI Error
    ... Yes, try to look for third-party, like the Add-Ons mentioned in my earlier ... About Turning OFF the DEP protection, you can if you have a Good Anti-Virus ... P.S does starting the WMI service change any thing?. ... Turn on DEP for essential windows programs and services only. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Lost System Information
    ... When I access it I have box open with words Cant Collect information, and more stating Cannot access Windows Management instrumentation software, Windows Management files may be moved or missing! ... To delete the WMI repository: ... If the suggestions and methods shown there fail to repair things then the only other fix that I know of is an in-place upgrade of the operating system. ... UpgradeRepository command doesn't help proceed to the next step and re-register the WMI components: ...
  • Re: WMI files missing or corrupted
    ... The Windows Security Center was unable to establish event queries with WMI ... You can access Event Viewer by selecting Start, Administrative Tools, and ...