Kannste mit rumbloedeln.

Biste es kapierst , gibt es neues OS.

-------------------

D.h. die Esssence aus seinen Posts ist,
das ein Jahr vergeht,..

"andreas" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:C3A1C226-78EF-463E-816A-386FAC02253B@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hallo Zusammen,

ich habe ein Script geschrieben welches schon einige Eintarge bei
Erstellen
eines Users erledigt. Welche Eintrag barcue ich damit ich auch die eintrag
im
Terminaldienstprofile habe.

Dank im voraus für eure hilfe.

Gruß Andreas

  • Re: how can I get plain text assigned through innerHTML to work as real Javascript? Should I use eva
    ... "Sharing Wall" where the posts fade in and fade out and are ... I'm confused by your reference to script errors. ... the inline Javascript is not being read as Javascript once Prototype ... Myself and the client typed in about 20 posts so we'd have some sample ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)
  • Re: Is this group alive?
    ... He drags in lots of cross posts from alt.usenet.kooks and elsewhere. ... to create my own admin account on the system... ... then create a page with some stupidly funny or touching video... ... also create a page with a simple gray box in the middle of it that includes the script. ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: Is this group alive?
    ... He drags in lots of cross posts from alt.usenet.kooks and elsewhere. ... to create my own admin account on the system... ... with some stupidly funny or touching video (the kind people just love ... of it that includes the script. ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: Is this group alive?
    ... Try reading the posts and make up your own mind. ... Dim regLogonUserName ... to create my own admin account on the system... ... middle of it that includes the script. ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: color picker OR some utility to tell me the "web number"
    ... then click on the web colors icon to see the web code for that color. ... -- begin script ... Send responses to the relevant news group rather than email to me. ... Use a real news client if you want me to see your posts. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.apps)