Re: Reboot

Dierk Kleine schrieb:

>ist es möglich einen PC neu zu starten via script ?

Ja.

Manfred

  • Reboot
    ... ist es möglich einen PC neu zu starten via script? ... Danke ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.de.german.scripting.wsh)
  • Re: AWK problem need help
    ... The script is as follows: ... printf ("PAT:%s\n", $prev) ... The latter would print the field at whatever position "var" contains, and the whole record if var is zero or unset. ... Also, you don't need the " " as the final argument to splitas that's the default, and awk arrays start at 1, not 0 so "lastline" will always be empty. ...
    (comp.unix.shell)
  • Rules Wizard - delay in running VBA macro
    ... My box is not under any load, ... assumption is the script should fire immediately. ... Jim ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.office.developer.outlook.vba)
  • Re: Value list with multiple fields
    ... Does this mean I'll have to run the script ... BTW, the ... Carla. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.databases.filemaker)
  • Re: figure placed out of screen
    ... So I closed matlab and re started to check for the ... Runned a script and the figure disappeared from the ... back to factory. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)