Re: Datei mailen

rainhard.schroeder_at_gmx.com
Date: 08/02/04

Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 05:53:51 -0700

Hallo Holger,

hilft Dir das weiter?

Send messages automatically through VBScript

Use this VB Script to automatically send an email message
from a computer.

Copy and paste the following script (between the lines)
into Notepad, making sure to have Word Wrap disabled, then
save it with a .vbs extension.

==================================
'// Mail setup
Dim strSubject
Dim strBody
Dim objCDOMail

Set objCDOMail = CreateObject("CDONTS.NewMail")

objCDOMail.From = "you@you.net"
objCDOMail.To = "them@them.com" '// seperate addresses
with a comma

strSubject = "<SUBJECT>"
strBody = "<BODY>"

'// Set the properties of the object
objCDOMail.Subject = strSubject
objCDOMail.Body = strBody

objCDOMail.Importance = "2" '(0=Low,1=Normal, 2=High)
objCDOMail.AttachFile "c:\path\filename.txt", "filename.txt
"

'// Send the message!
objCDOMail.Send
Set objCDOMail = Nothing
==================================

NOTE: Make sure you have the latest scripting engines on
the workstation you run this script from. Download the
latest scripting engines here: Microsoft Scripting Home
Page

Relevant Pages

  • RE: export user accounts from NT 4.0 domain
    ... ATTENTION THE SCRIPT MUST BE RUNNED FROM A COMPUTER WHERE EXCEL IS ... from the information in a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet. ... Dim strLast, strFirst, strMiddle, strPW, intRow, intCol ... On Error GoTo 0 ...
  • Re: Password Expire
    ... We have one fron end Edge server in our DMZ which passes email onto two ... I used to schedule a script to run every 24 hours on my Exchange 2003 ... Dim fso, txtarray, BodyText ... Call ProcessFolder (objContainer, numDays) ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: Collecting output generated via one spreadsheet into a new spreasheet
    ... A quick read of the script indicates that it makes no attempt to actually write out any of the information is has found. ... 'Call Output sub ... I would hazard a guess that if the output contains only the info associated with the last record from the input file, that you are failing to increment the row counter associated with the output spreadsheet after writing to it. ... Dim strUserName, objUserDomain, objGroup, objUser, strGroupList ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript)
  • Re: LDAP query information
    ... a "Dim" statement. ... execution of the script. ... ' Filter on computer object. ... ' Construct LDAP syntax query. ...
  • Re: ADSI Problem
    ... Right I've got the script working now with my ASP applications by passing the ... If you are doing forms authentication using ADSI (which it sounds like you ... Restarting IIS usually gets it working again. ... Dim strUserName ...