ADSI AD Berechtigung Vererbung

From: helly meier (neki_at_swissonline.ch)
Date: 06/20/04

Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 19:18:37 +0200

Hallo Leute

Weiss jemand, wie ich im ADS (MMC Users und Computers) in den Properties
eines Computer Objekts auf der Registerkarte Security\Advanced\Permissions
den Hacken "Inherit from Parent..." (Vererbung einschalten) per Script
setzen kann.
Ich denke, das muss doch irgendwo im Security Descriptor abgelegt sein.

Danke für Eure Hilfe

Gruss
Helly

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Finding users in local admin groups
    ... > Here is a vbscript that you can run against a remote computer that moves ... > *local* users except 'Administrator) from the Administrators group to the ... You should also add to the script logging to a file of the ... > you moved on what computers. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Change local administrator password ? through GPO or push script ?
    ... I would like to change the local administrator password of every computers member of my AD domain but I am not sure of the best method. ... Create a vbs script that points to the local computer and then deploy this script by GPO. ... This attribute will permit to know wich admin password is configured for this machine. ...
  • Re: Not so Newbie
    ... The script is designed for situations like yours. ... wit 35+ computers and to go to each of those computers to individualy ... Prompt for an executable to run on each remote computer in the group. ... so you know where the deployment failed. ...
  • Re: Deploy password change ? How to encrypt VBS ? or any other method ?
    ... Assuming a vbscript where the passwords are changed from a remote system, you can also plan to encrypt the communications between that system and the destination Servers. ... Moreover, if it is deployed with Landesk (and so a script), we only need to be sure that the landesk service is up. ... If we deploy it remotely with your script, we will need to verify some other requirements like File and print sharing on (and we know that some computers have disabled it). ...
  • Re: VBscript that restart the domain comptuer
    ... If you have a shutdown script that cleans up the profiles, ... permissions can restart all computers in a list remotely. ... I have already VB script I ...