Works Datenbank konvertieren

Hallo an alle hier.
Kann mir jmd eine .wdb Datei konvertieren? Soviel ich weiß geht das mit den Office Tool. In welches Format ist egal. Ich habe nämlich leider kein MsOffice, nur OpenOffice.

lg
Corvin

  • Re: Tired of supporting friends computers? Migrate them to GNU/Linux
    ... OpenOffice and Abiword can produce MS Word doc output. ... >> encourage people to use RTF (Rich Text Format) as it will do what is ... > I travel a lot. ... there is absolutely no reason to require MSOFFICE .doc ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Works Datenbank konvertieren
    ... In welches Format ist egal. ... leider kein MsOffice, nur OpenOffice. ... Meine Mailadresse ist gültig... ...
    (microsoft.public.de.german.office)
  • Re: Works Datenbank konvertieren
    ... geht das mit den Office Tool. ... In welches Format ist egal. ... Ich habe nämlich leider kein MsOffice, nur OpenOffice. ...
    (microsoft.public.de.german.office)
  • Re: Where to, LibreOffice?
    ... The RTF format has been a mess for many years (the format itself, ... LibreOffice -- the things named after OpenOffice seem to be all ... Modify settings or unsubscribe at: ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Recent word exploit also causes problems in OpenOffice
    ... (Common tools for doing so ... My point being that OpenOffice crashes upon opening of the document, ... If you -must- distribute a document with layout and graphics in place, do so in a portable format that can be opened on any system, like RTF, OpenDocument or PDF, to name a few, depending on your needs. ...
    (alt.computer.security)