Outlook 2007: PDF Preview

Hi NG!

Gibt es einen (kostenlose) Preview Handler für PDF-Dateien unter Windows XP? Foxit funktioniert ja leider nur unter Vista. Acrobat 8 installiert offenbar einen. Gibt es den oder etwas ähnliches auch stand-alone?

DiV
Alex

  • Re: Vista Experience
    ... I installed Acrobat Professional 7.0.5 on Vista Ultimate 64-bit ... That is from the Adobe website, so I got it straight from the source. ... Q. Does Adobe support Acrobat 8 on Windows Vista? ... I don't install software that isn't compatible with Vista according to ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Re: "Lock" on start menu? Follow up.
    ... to avoid losing data in the future ask alex to make a password re-set floppy ... Just another way Vista can jump up and take a bite out of your butt. ... anything Alex did in the way of encrypting his files is ... Vista as with prior versions of Windows won't let you access encrypted ...
  • Re: OT: Adobe Acrobat
    ... there is absolutely *NO* excuse for use of empty boxes. ... Use Foxit Reader for viewing and printing PDFs. ... What would be nice is something that has the looks of Acrobat 4.0 and just print what the hell it shows for a page. ... Ghostscript is a much more capable PDF ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: PSPICE
    ... Acrobat ist bei mir erheblich langsamer als Foxit, ... Nicht ein Absturz. ... offenen PDFs weg, musste man neu laden oder im Internet neu raussuchen. ...
    (de.sci.electronics)
  • Re: Stability of older Orcad/PSpice combos?
    ... do not have any problems with Acrobat on any machine, Windoes or Linux. ... Why is Foxit stable then and Acrobat isn't? ... The same database file has run uncorrupted for about 15 years ...
    (sci.electronics.design)