Logs in eine mySQL DB schreiben

From: Chris Ziller (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/03/04

Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 02:40:16 -0800

Hallo!!!

Meine Frage:
Ich habe auf dem Server eine mySQL DB am laufen und möchte
gern das ISA die Logs in die DB schreibt.

Mit MS SQL geht das aber, geht's auch unter mySQL???

Besten Dank schon mal für Hilfestellung!

Chris

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Apache, mysql, phpMyAdmin
    ... Chris Sharman wrote: ... > Installed all the latest versions on Alpha VMS 7.3-1. ... > All appears to be working, but I can't get phpMyAdmin to login properly. ... > I've got mysql installed on a test machine with passwords unset (ie open ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: [ OT ] C linkage
    ... Chris wrote: ... > | When I tried to call functions declared in MySQL's header file ... > It might make your life easier than the MySQL API. ... I didnt know there is a C++ API for MySQL. ...
    (alt.comp.lang.learn.c-cpp)
  • Re: hang with mysql in execute
    ... I've had this happen before with the C mysql lib. ... >>Thanks, Chris ... >>Do you Yahoo!? ... Small Business - Try our new resources site! ...
    (perl.dbi.users)
  • Re: F10 and Amarok 2.x (Would prefer 1.x)
    ... Chris wrote: ... That being said, I really dislike the new however, I can appreciate ... the inclusion of MySQL. ...
    (Fedora)
  • RE: mysql and BIND 9.4.2
    ... Thanks Chris, I'll look into this. ... --disable-threads is also recommended with MySql. ... There is an issue with bind giving up if the MySQL server goes away, ...
    (freebsd-questions)