Re: Fehler bei Installation: 0x0000007B (0xF789EA94, 0xC0000034, .

Ho Tobias

Was sagt Supermicro dazu? Gibt es von Supermicro keine Server-Setup-CDs?

Wieso setzt ihr anstatt Barebones nicht Komplett-Server namhafter
Hersterller inkl. Support und Tools ein?

Danke schon mal für Dein Feedback. Mit Supermicro sind wir momentan noch am
abklären. Anbei noch ein Link zu unserem Server.

So viel kann man da eigentlich nichts falsch machen denke ich mal. Natürlich
hätten wir auch ein Markenprodukt wählen können wie IBM oder Compaq/HP. Am
Ende entscheidet das Portemonnaie, was drinn liegt. Und die Wahl mit diesem
System von Supermicro ist grundsätzlich nicht schlecht.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: hardware for home use large storage
    ... and Supermicro has a very, *very* long history of having shoddy IPMI ... all have a SEPARATE LAN port on the main board for the IPMI KVM ... I have a box down at Softlayer (one of the few major server rental outfits that officially supports FreeBSD), and one of the reasons I went with them is that they advertised "IP-KVM support". ...
  • Re: Dell vs. SuperMicro: Reliabilty and parts availability
    ... I myself purchased a SuperMicro Super Server and I am very happy with it, ... tech support is excellent and the hardware is excellent, had I to do it over ...
  • Re: I just want a decent server!
    ... I did look at Supermicro, and I think the closest I ... One thing I run into is that I want 2 different SCSI ... You're contacting wrong people, I never had an issue like the one you ... All have the type of server ...
  • Re: Sun or SuperMicro: Which to choose
    ... I'm not used to use Linux with new hardware :-) But todays new server ... SuperMicro 1U servercase with a SuperMicroH8SSL-i ServerBoard ... Both systems feature the same options, The Sun has a nForce4 chipset while ... A lot of the "value" for businesses in buying Sun hardware is that they have an International network of support people and parts warehouses. ...
  • Re: HP ProLiant DL360 G5 success stories?