Re: Fehler bei Installation: 0x0000007B (0xF789EA94, 0xC0000034, .

Ho Tobias

Was sagt Supermicro dazu? Gibt es von Supermicro keine Server-Setup-CDs?

Wieso setzt ihr anstatt Barebones nicht Komplett-Server namhafter
Hersterller inkl. Support und Tools ein?

Danke schon mal für Dein Feedback. Mit Supermicro sind wir momentan noch am
abklären. Anbei noch ein Link zu unserem Server.

http://www.supermicro.com/products/system/2U/5025/SYS-5025B-T.cfm

So viel kann man da eigentlich nichts falsch machen denke ich mal. Natürlich
hätten wir auch ein Markenprodukt wählen können wie IBM oder Compaq/HP. Am
Ende entscheidet das Portemonnaie, was drinn liegt. Und die Wahl mit diesem
System von Supermicro ist grundsätzlich nicht schlecht.

Gruss
Harri

  • Re: hardware for home use large storage
    ... and Supermicro has a very, *very* long history of having shoddy IPMI ... all have a SEPARATE LAN port on the main board for the IPMI KVM ... I have a box down at Softlayer (one of the few major server rental outfits that officially supports FreeBSD), and one of the reasons I went with them is that they advertised "IP-KVM support". ...
    (freebsd-stable)
  • Re: Dell vs. SuperMicro: Reliabilty and parts availability
    ... I myself purchased a SuperMicro Super Server and I am very happy with it, ... tech support is excellent and the hardware is excellent, had I to do it over ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: I just want a decent server!
    ... I did look at Supermicro, and I think the closest I ... One thing I run into is that I want 2 different SCSI ... You're contacting wrong people, I never had an issue like the one you ... All have the type of server ...
    (freebsd-isp)
  • Re: HP ProLiant DL360 G5 success stories?
  • Re: Sun or SuperMicro: Which to choose
    ... I'm not used to use Linux with new hardware :-) But todays new server ... SuperMicro 1U servercase with a SuperMicroH8SSL-i ServerBoard ... Both systems feature the same options, The Sun has a nForce4 chipset while ... A lot of the "value" for businesses in buying Sun hardware is that they have an International network of support people and parts warehouses. ...
    (Debian-User)