Bedingte Formatierung

Hallo User,

wie kann ich einer Zelle (Excel 2003) eine bedingt formatieren, wenn sich
der Wert darin Ändert.

Format: Steigend Grün, fallend Rot.

Danke für eure Hilfe

  • Bedingte Formatierung
    ... wie kann ich einer Zelle (Excel 2003) eine bedingt formatieren, ... Format: Steigend der Wert dann Grün.Fällt der Wert dann Rot. ...
    (microsoft.public.de.excel)
  • Bedingte Formatierung
    ... wie kann ich einer Zelle (Excel 2003) eine bedingt formatieren, ... Format: Steigend der Wert dann Grün.Fällt der Wert dann Rot. ...
    (microsoft.public.de.excel)
  • RE: Excel & MS Query caused compile errors
    ... My data is in an Excel file called ... The format of it were distorted after copying and pasting. ... Microsoft SQL Server 2000, which requires a server, VBA or Microsoft Query ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: Re: Actual solution
    ... It will import into excel as text. ... Selecting the cell shows that it's already correctly formatted. ... No calculation has been performed and the data and the value in the CSV file ... What if you format ...
    (microsoft.public.excel)
  • Easily resolved
    ... 'Text' formatted cells displaying numbers in scientific format ... I use Excel to view statement information downloaded from my bank in CSV ... some cells still display the numeric string in scientific ... Selecting the cell shows that it's already correctly formatted. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel)