Re: Windows Installer geht nicht!

Buts Parisi wrote:
vor ein paar Monaten ging (ich weiß nicht warum) plötzlich mein
Windows Installer nicht mehr, mit der Fehlermeldung, die ich jetzt
schon viele, viele Male gelesen habe, wenn ich eine Installation
probiert habe: "Auf den Installer-Dienst konnte nicht zugegriffen
werden...".

Ist folgener Dienst aktiviert und gestartet (automatisch)?
Remoteprozeduraufruf (RPC)

--
Gruß
Wolfgang

  • Re: Windows update failing
    ... Either malware is causing this, there's interference with the update servers and RPC due to a 3rd party add-on, or the entire issue was caused by Trend OR leftover files from McAfee. ... Can I download a BITS installer and overright? ... I don't think you can move system files from one Vista system to another as in previous Windows OS' due to security descriptors. ... 2/ I think I mentioned that I tried to do a BITS repair and that the repair tool advised that BITS repair was not required - sfc/scannow returns: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Error Code: 0x800706BE in WINXP Pro
    ... Any obs about the RPC options greyed out? ... stop the service & restart it. ... Background Intelligent Transfer Service and Windows Installer Service are dependent on ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • RE: 0x800706BE error code when installing ie8 in XP
    ... Make sure Remote Procedure Call (RPC) is started. ... BITS and Windows Installer will fail and eventually the updates are not ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Error Code: 0x800706BE in WINXP Pro
    ... Manage and make sure Remote Procedure Call (RPC) is started. ... Background Intelligent Transfer Service and Windows Installer Service are dependent on ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)