Re: Desktop anzeigen in der Taskleiste

From: Jürgen He (
Date: 02/11/04

Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 11:04:13 +0100

WG Holzweissig e. G. schrieb:

> Guten Morgen,
> wie bekomme ich das Symbol "Desktop anzeigen" wieder in meine
> Taskleiste. War so schön unter ME.
> Der Artikel 190355 aus der MS KnowledgeBase hat mir auch nicht
> geholfen, ich hab keinen Ordner "Winnt\System32" und mit
> Windows\System32 gehts nicht.

Öffne Notepad und kopiere folgende Zeilen hinein:

Speicher es unter "Desktop anzeigen.scf" ab und ziehe es dann in die

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Desktop anzeigen in der Taskleiste
    ... Speicher es unter "Desktop anzeigen.scf" ab und ziehe es dann in die ...
  • Desktop anzeigen Symbol
    ... Es kommt hier immer ein Fehler, ... das dort auch so zum Umschalten des Desktop (ToggleDesktop) ...
  • Re: Start explorer, taskbar missing
    ... Missing the taskman.exe is what I meant by saying the Task Manager issue is not related to Explorer. ... I did a completely locked down version of OS here (with custom shell) I have done both and it worked like a charm. ... you haven't explained yet why do you need Desktop and Taskbar for kiosk type of device? ... So How Do I "create the desktop and launch taskbar" myself, ...
  • Re: Booting right into my Application at startup
    ... handled, normally, by the taskbar. ... You can't call shell APIs before the shell is running! ... just for a moment, other than having your window come up, taking up the ... hidden via the registry keys? ...
  • Re: hide taskbar
    ... I assume you have included all the dependencies of your app in to your image. ... I also assume you have properly set your app to be the shell. ... search for Custom shell in the XPe docs. ... > background, no taskbar and no programm running, with no error message. ...