Videoclips

From: Ulrich Kirsch (ulrichkirsch_at_yahoo.de)
Date: 05/20/04

Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 10:53:16 +0200

Hallo NG,
Habe eine Frage in Bezug Media Player.Arbeite mit xp Home Edition und habe
den Player Version 9.
Wenn ich nun kleine Videoclips (mpeg ,WMV oder auch andere) abspiele,werden
die immer ruckartig wiedergegeben.Beim 2x laufen sie dann ganz normal ohne
abgehackt zu werde ab.
An was kann das liegen und wie kann ich dies ändern.
Für eure Hilfe im voraus Dank.
Ulrich

Relevant Pages

  • Media Player
    ... Habe eine Frage in Bezug Media Player.Arbeite mit xp Home Edition und habe ... den Player Version 9. ... Wenn ich nun kleine Videoclips (mpeg,WMV oder auch andere) abspiele,werden ...
    (microsoft.public.de.german.windowsxp.sonstiges)
  • Re: Cant find File...
    ... ok, wmv is the actual video, so I don't know why it won't play. ... Player gives the error "Windows Media Player cannot access the file..." ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • Re: What is the Preferred Format for Aviation Video Download
    ... compatibility will always lag behind the current Real format, ... even if users who don't want to don't have to use their player. ... Quicktime isn't any less proprietary than WMV, but IMHO it's at least as ... The latest MPEG-4 variation that everyone's raving about is H.264. ...
    (rec.aviation.piloting)
  • dxva & wmv hd: gpu overload?
    ... I'm trying to get wmv hd decoding to work. ... My player (a VMR9 based player with a custom A/P, ...
  • Re: Cannot open links
    ... I have gone to control panel and Folder Options and inserted *wmv but it ... Does a player load to show the video? ... Just what player program did you expect to load to view the video file? ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)