Geräusche

Hallo,
mein Rechner rumpelt und pumpelt und pfeift, aber nur, wenn ich im Internet bin OE,oder IE
Bitte um einen Rat!
mfg.Gerda
Man hat das Gefühl, er gibt gleich den Geist auf, momentan pfeift er wie eine Sirene.

  • Re: Should I believe the Comcast repairman?
    ... I would say this person knew nothing about your internet service. ... Usually if you're getting a TV signal then the modem should work assuming the STATUS light goes solid meaning it's locked on. ... The Comcast repairman showed up this morning while I was at work and told my wife that a rat had chewed through the cable. ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: Rats!
    ... control. ... "I'm saying that as someone who used to earn his living in pest ... Try a scientific approach and yes, use the internet, but not ... Let's all know about your rat expertise. ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: MS AntiSpyware Beta Available
    ... SCRRUN.DLL is detected as a RAT ... > remotely controlling a user's computer over the Internet. ... > FileDescription: Microsoft Script Runtime ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Rats!
    ... control. ... "I'm saying that as someone who used to earn his living in pest ... Try a scientific approach and yes, use the internet, but not ... Let's all know about your rat expertise. ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: Curious usage of "wide berth"
    ... at the cinema yesterday we saw an advert ... pulling a rat out of his mouth, ... Warfarin is a chemical originally developed as a rat poison and subsequently ... prescribed it by your GP or bought it over the Internet. ...
    (alt.usage.english)