Re: Mir fehlt der Namespace "System.Media" ?

Danke für die Antwort.
Das erklärt doch Einiges :-)
Ist wohl ein Fehler in der Dokumentation von Visual Studio 2005.
Da steht
"Hinweis: Dieser Namespace ist neu in .NET Framework, Version 2.0."

or der Beta scheue ich noch.
Ich bin noch so froh, daß ich Visual Studio 2005 Standard kostenfrei und vor allem legal bekommen hab.
Da will ich es auch vorerst nutzen.

Danke für Deine Hilfe.
Frank

  • Converting VC++ 6.0 executable code to .Net DLL
    ... environment (Visual Studio 2005). ... Anyhow, the environment generated a main class for me, shown below, as ... belong to any namespace, as is just a large collection of classes developed ... What would I need to do to export my C++ interfaces? ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vc)
  • CompoundFile support in .NET framework 2.0
    ... The following links talk about .NET Compound Files in the .NET Framework ... System.IO.CompoundFile namespace: ... I have just loaded the Visual Studio 2005 Beta, ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework)
  • Re: Error messages due to conversion from older ASP.Net
    ... C# and Visual Studio 5. ... holding me back from loading the website changes. ... Error 1 A namespace does not directly contain members such as fields or ... Error 2 Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct ...line 28 ...
  • Error messages due to conversion from older ASP.Net
    ... C# and Visual Studio 5. ... holding me back from loading the website changes. ... Error 1 A namespace does not directly contain members such as fields or ... Error 2 Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct ...line 28 ...
  • Re: How do I reference my new class?
    ... that the src references. ... Everything has the same namespace. ... I need to say that it was working until I took Visual Studio out of the ... picture. ...