Re: Gibt es GetPrivateProfileString

Peter wrote:
Hallo,
gibt es auf unter WinCE noch eine DLL mit den Befehlen
"GetPrivateProfileString "
Standardmäßig nicht, denn Ini-Dateien werden von Windows CE nicht
unterstützt.

Marc

  • Re: heap shared with DLL
    ... In any case, in WinNT/2K/XP and in WinCE heaps are process-owned, and the heap manger (not the EXE or DLL) maintains alloc/free states of blocks. ... In MS desktop CRT, it creates a heap internally for malloc/free - and maybe still another for new/delete, so mixing is going to be a problem. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded)
  • Re: File Encryption on WinCE system
    ... This is really the first time I came across DLL. ... I downloaded the code for WinCE, built it in the release mode ... Could anyone tell me a simple way to do the compression and encrytion ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.app.development)
  • desktop to wince communication
    ... I want to setup a communication scheme between dektop and wince using ... I have made a dll to be place on the wince. ... USHORT usErrorCode; ... this communication scheme can not last for too long. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded.vc)
  • Re: Linking Application with the Library file
    ... I am using WINCE 5.0 and Evc++ 4.0 for application development. ... The DLL will go in the TARGET folder of your BSP and also in the ... <apellerin AT adeneo DOT adetelgroup DOT com>http://www.adeneo.adetelgroup..com ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded)
  • Re: SIP example from Programming Windows CE
    ... through the code etc) after having successfully deployed it onto my WinCE ... One way is to deploy the SIP input method via a CAB file. ... file you can mark the DLL as needing to be registered with COM. ... Properties dialog and look for a "Register output" option within the ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer)