InputPanel

From: Daniel B. Styhler (NoMoreSpam_at_egal.de)
Date: 02/20/04

    Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 13:28:43 +0100

    Hi NG!

    Ich habe ein Problem mit dem Inputpanel!
    Unter Windows CE 4.1 geht mein Panel via:

    inputpanel1.enabled = true

    Dies funktioniert jedoch nicht auf Windows Moble 2003 und auch
    nicht auf PocketPC 2002...

    Wer weiß für diese Systeme Rat???

    --
    MfG
    Daniel B. Styhler [MCP]

    • Re: ALC883 recording troubles...
      ... On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 8:00 PM, Daniel J Blueman ... I'm experiencing DC offset with the microphone on 2.6.24 (Ubuntu 8.04 ... Would it help to install windows, ...
      (Linux-Kernel)
    • Re: InputPanel
      ... Get the enhanced Progressbar and a fine Colorpicker for the Compact Framwork for free: ... "Daniel B. Styhler" schrieb im Newsbeitrag ... > Dies funktioniert jedoch nicht auf Windows Moble 2003 und auch> nicht auf PocketPC 2002... ...
      (microsoft.public.de.german.windowsce.entwickler)
    • Re: XP help needed
      ... Daniel R. Young wrote: ... manually the program will not run since new windows open and the text ... You could download Mcafee Removal Tool on your or another computer ... but I am still left with the same blank screens. ...
    • Re: XP help needed
      ... Daniel R. Young wrote: ... manually the program will not run since new windows open and the text ... You could download Mcafee Removal Tool on your or another computer ... but I am still left with the same blank screens. ...
    • Re: Cant find server name
      ... Your Primary DNS Suffix is missing Daniel. ... > Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection: ... Linksys router will perform this function. ... doing this will lessen the load on your Windows machine and let the WIndows ...
      (microsoft.public.win2000.dns)